Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Out with the old....

I am a very bad blogger, I know. I try to post often, but never do. I promise to make a better effort in '08 to post more, really, I do - honest.

IMG_0591_edited
Our National Sales Meeting was the first week of January this year, and again it was at Disney, but this time we had the whole Magic Kingdom for ourselves! It was almost surreal - no lines, no people - there were 4000 employees from my company and the park seemed deserted.

Of course I had flt issues coming home - my flight was delayed 3 1/2 hours in Orlando on Friday - 2 1/2 of which where spent sitting on the plane going nowhere. But I made it home in one piece and in time to attend Melissa's wedding on Saturday. Yes she finished the dress and yes she looked lovely! She looked like she stepped out of the pages of a Jane Austin novel, and she was so happy she glowed!!

I managed to finish all my holiday knitting, so now I am concentrating on finishing my marigold socks - I am trying to teach myself the tubular cast off - I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: