You're the life of the party, a total flirt, and probably a pretty big jokester.Sometimes your behavior gets you in trouble, but you still remain socially acceptable.You're a pretty bad driver, and you're dancing could also use a little work!
I received an email today from BedandBreakfast.com - they had an article on Girlfriend weekend trips and I saw this and thought - how cool - I want to go!
We be jazzin' and shopping' at Avenue Inn B&B, New Orleans, LA: This innkeeper says leave the boys home as "we be jazzin' with shoppin' and chattin' and chattin' and shoppin'. The girlfriends' getaways feature two nights' accommodations in rooms with two double beds, continental breakfast in the formal dining room or on the veranda, plus massage, manicure, pedicure, and light lunch at Bodyjoys Day Spa and Salon (includes tax). From there, spend the day shopping at Riverwalk Marketplace complete with coupon books plus two hours of antique shopping on Magazine Street with Bebe, the innkeeper and all-pro bargain hunter. Top off the experience with the Southern Comfort Cocktail Tour and streetcar passes for unlimited riding to the French Quarter. This package, offered through September 2007 costs $299 per person, double occupancy.
My friend Maritza tagged my for this meme and I have been wracking my brain to come up with something to write. While most people who know me think I am odd, personally I don't find anything really strange about me at all. So here goes 6 (not so) strange (to me) things:
1. I notice peoples hands first and if they have long, slim fingers it freaks me out. It just gives me the heebeegeebee's. I knew a guy in college that had these freakishly long fingers - I swore he was going to become a serial killer. He may have for all I know - I stayed far away from him back then!
2. I tell my self bed time stories. When I can't sleep I make up stories about the Sidhe, and Elves and Wizards and entertain myself till I fall asleep - unfortunately I never remember them in the morning - I think they are really good stories too.
3. I will change the route I travel randomly - never go the same way somewhere - you never know who is watching.
4. I have had the same reoccurring dream since childhood - I am lost in the Museum of Natural History - I wonder endlessly through the exhibits - the old exhibits, the whale is still hanging from the ceiling - never finding my way out or knowing how I got in there.
5. I have absolutely no sense of direction - I can get lost driving home. The last time I was in Chicago for training - I got lost every.single.day. going from the class room back to the shuttle bus. Hopeless.
6. I have no luck at games of chance - I will lose every time - in record time - that's why I don't gamble. If I had the only ticket in a lottery - it would still lose! Yet I consider myself a very lucky person.
Well that's it - that is all I can come up with. I leave it open to anyone who would like to steal it from me. And if you can think of something I might have missed - let me know - self examination is good for me.
I know it has been weeks since I last posted, but believe me, it's not cause I didn't want to - I have just been very busy with work. I have only been in my office 3 1/2 days since Jan 2. Meetings and training.
Last week's meeting was at Foxwood's - so that was good! More about that later.
Christmas was fun though now it seems a thousdand years ago. My vacation was good, but I didn't get any knitting down.
I started a new sweater, a variation of Sesame by Melissa Wherle and did very little on any of my other projects.