Wednesday, March 07, 2007

This ringing in my ears won't stop, I have a red japanese tea point

I have a pen, but I lost the top - I have so many things that you haven't got

But I can't show you them because of my damn, broken camera. I did, however, steal David's for a quick update of what I have been doing since January.

These are all from our short getaway to DC after the Valentine Day storm:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Washington in the Snow

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Knitting in the Air and Space Museum

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Playing in the snow

Progress (or lack thereof) shots:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sesame by Melissa Wherle

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Grannie Smith by Melissa Wherle

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sapphire Wrap by Melissa Wherle (picture in the Spring Interweave Knits) and the yarn I purchased to make it with.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Rowan yarn I bought at Knit Happens in Alexandria and the pattern from IK that I think I am going to use it for.

I can't find the bag with the curved shawl from VLT but that too is still a WIP.









6 comments:

Melissa said...

wow! i think you are supporting me single handedly! :)

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Looks like you had fun trip. :)

Sesame and Granny Smith are looking fab!

I like all your to do projects too! I can't wait to see how the Rowan knits up.

Ruinwen
:)

sulu-design said...

You're no joke... knitting in the museum! And I love all of the Melissa projects.

Trenchant Maiden said...

A BIG thank you from your loyal fans for a new and quite worthwhile post....all your projects are coming along quite nicely!

Trixie said...

I have a photo of myself at the same spot at the new Air and Space Annex! Of course, my photo doesn't include knitting.

itgirl said...

SOMEONE was supposed to have contacted me when they came to DC....not as if I work ON THE MALL or anything....