Friday, September 02, 2005

Give a little bit, give a little bit of your time to me

In case you havent seen this yet:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

click here for more info and here to donate.

I am going to Rhinebeck! I made my reservations yesterday for the bus trip run by the Yarn Tree - I have planned to go for the last 2 years but something always comes up and I never get around to it. This year though I planned ahead and I will be there! Who else is going? It would be fun to meet up with others bloggers - I met so many great people in MD.

I don't know if I will be blogging again till after vacation so everyone take care - do what you can to help those affected by Katrina and enjoy all the blessings you have.

Later...............

3 comments:

Micky said...

Take care of you.
:)

Trixie said...

You should get Itgirl to go with you !

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the fantastic scarf, I love it!!!
hugs,
Becky