Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My ever changing moods

Just one more day and this year is over - I for one will not miss it in the least.

Chistmas was a nice quiet family affair this year, just David, Robert, Jeff and my brother. I made linquine with clam sauce, stuffed clams, fried flounder and crabcakes for the eve and ravioli and chicken parm Christmas day. Too much food, but I have never learned to cook small.

Christmas morning we opened presents, David and Jeff tried to put together a model airplane:
Holiday 2008 001

I got the new Grill I wanted:
Holiday 2008 002
It has interchangable cooking plates - I made waffles for breakfast Christmas morning!

David and my brother put up the new ceiling fan we bought:
Holiday 2008 004

It matches the floor fan I bought last month:
Holiday 2008 006

I bought myself a present too:
Holiday 2008 012
They are from my friend Susan's Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=57707
I love Susan's jewelry and miss the days when she was in NY and would bring her creations to SnB. I decided to treat myself and order myself another pair of her lovely earrings.

See you all next year!

2 comments:

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

What a nice Christmas! I'm glad you treated yourself too! Have a happy and safe New Year's! :)

Nancy Wetmore-Mathews said...

It looks like fun was had by all!

I hope your new year is happy, healthy and prosperous!