Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I am one of those Melodramatic fools Neurotic to the bone

Weak, thinning bone. That's what the doctor tells me anyway. I have to go for a bone density test Monday to see how weak and thin - I'll keep you posted.

On to much more interesting news - last night was my SnB nite - I swear I get less knitting done on knit night then any other - lots of laughing and talking, but not much knitting. Last night included my second most favorite thing - shopping! Lookie what I bought from Susan:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pardon the crappy photography - I took these this morning in a rush. Aren't they gorgeous? I love Susan's designs, and you too gentle reader can own your own gorgeous pieces - visit her etsy shop She is running a free shipping special this month, so you can get great earrings and save money - buy 2 pair! It is worth it to see how beautifully she packages her designs when she ships them out.

The purple stone earrings are a perfect match for my Sundara sweater, look:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (again, sorry for the crappy picture)
Just a glimpse of the finished sweater - you can see the whole thing Saturday at Rhinebeck. I should be pretty easy to spot in those amazing colors.

See some of you there!

3 comments:

Trenchant Maiden said...

well, fantastically you now have earrings to wear with your lovely sweater to Rhinebeck (where I'm sure you will have a fantasstic time)
As for your bones, they seem to be fine....but just in case, you will be in my thoughts with many hopes for a positive test result (I don't mean that as you testing positive for bad things you realize)
Feel better soon!!

maritza said...

Hope to see you Saturday - I can't miss out on seeing that gorgeous sweater in person, not to mention seeing you as well. =)

sulu-design said...

Thanks so much for the kind words about my designs! I'm so glad that you like them - that pair that you got to wear with your sweater is an unbelieveable match. I hope I get to see the sweater in its entirety sson. Have a great time this weekend. And I hope all goes well with your medical tests.