Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Was it a dream, was it a dream? Is this the only evidence to prove it, a photograph....

Rhinebeck 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Beautiful foliage

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Goats - I love goats!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friends - the best part: Carolyn, Gwen, Melissa and Dana - wearing her Melissa designed Sesame - Of course the picture with everyone did not come out so I will have to steal a copy from Dana.

Booty:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
500 yards of sparkley Cotton

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
1.2 oz Cashmere yummyness

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Squirly from Martiza's Etsy shop

No picture, but I also bought a package of lamb sausage - will be cooking up a storm this week.

It was a wonderful day spent with friends - I couldn't have asked for a better day

3 comments:

maritza said...

That cashmere is something else - so pretty. Makes me wish I had gotten some. That color is gorgeous! I can't wait to see the shawl you will make with it. And I love the sparkly stuff, too.
I'm glad you like the squir'l and that it's keeping you good company at work. =)
Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time. It seems like the whole knit-blogger world was at Rhinebeck. I wish there was somthing similar here in Minneota.

Great blog--I'm glad I stumbled across it!

sulu-design said...

Aren't Maritza's little guys terrific?