Tuesday, October 03, 2006

To hell with you and all your friends, to hell with you and all your friends

Bah! David just called, he is not coming home tmrw - he won't be home till Friday night. I am really tired of his not being home - I miss him.

On top of that, I hurt my hip and am in a lot of pain, I am afraid it might be arthritis. I have a doctors apt. tmrw, but in the meantime I am a cranky, depressed bitch right now.

On a knitting note, I finished Melissa's test sweater, at least the knitting is done - I still need to do the finishing and block it, but my hip hurt too much to crawl around on the floor to pin it out. I also started the Shetland Triangle from Wrap Style - Maritza and I are doing a KAL - although I haven't really communicated with her yet (- see above re: depressed bitch)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

oh no! feel better! we missed you last night and i hope everything is ok soon.

maritza said...

Aww, I hope you feel better soon. ***HUGS***