Thursday, January 26, 2006

more useless information to drive your imagination

I stole this:

4 jobs I've had in my life ~

office assistant at a patent attorney
sample clerk at boris kroll fabrics
sample assistant donghia textiles
customer service rep - current company

4 Movies you watch over and over~

casablanca
the princess bride
laura
the fifth element (david makes me)

4 Places you've lived~

brooklyn, ny
sullivan & houston, nyc
glendale, ny
i don't move around much

4 TV shows you love to watch

veronica mars
supernatural
rangers hockey
stargate

4 Places you've been on vacation~

the grand canyon
paris
rome
canada - both coasts

4 websites you visit daily

my bloglines
my yahoo
amazon
google

4 favorite foods~

chocolate
asian
mexican
italian

4 places you'd rather be right now~

the spa
paris
egypt
utah

1 comment:

Trixie said...

Utah?

Explain.