Friday, December 03, 2004

Up and running again

Well I have got most of my blog back they way it was. I still need to add a few more rings back and links to other blogs. I would also like to put a link to WIP and Gallery, but I am not quite sure how to do that. I do like the way this one is looking now so I am happy.

The interview last night went well, I think - I am never good at judging these things. It was only a 1/2 hour massage and I was nervous and the table was a little too low, but I thought I did a good treatment and I really liked the look of the place. The massage room was very pretty, the table was heated the sheets were thick and soft and there was a dark sage green cotton blanket covering everything. Very elegant and comforting. I hope they call me when they need an extra therapist!

Finished 1 sleeve on Christian's hoodie - I am making this pattern in a navy and bright blue bernat coordinates that I bought at Smileys. I still have to wind that last skein of silk for the capelette and work some more on MIL shawl. I just got the new elann newsletter for December and there are 2 new Peruvian collection yarns - a fingering wt alpaca and silk and a bulky wt highland wool - gorgeous!

No comments: