Tuesday, December 28, 2004

No pictures to post..

but I did want to jot off a quick note. I hate when too much time has passed since my last post.

Christmas was very good this year. I made the best ever tomato sauce with meatballs and pork brasole(?) and homemade lasagna and mini pecan pie tarts - yummy. My mother and brother came over for diner, but since David had to work, it was an early night.

We celebrated with the boys on Christmas Adam and Christmas Eve, then took them home to their mothers. I got nice knitty gifts from them - Domino Knitting and The Ultimate Sourcebook of Knitting and Crochet Stitches. I love them both (the books and the boys)

Well, David is demanding his computer back so more later....

1 comment:

DAWN said...

Your Christmas dinner sounds like it was yummy!
~DAWN