Monday, April 18, 2005

I'm still here...

I have just been overwhelmed at work and too tired when I get home to do any blogging or even any knitting. I am drowning in a sea of unread bloglines and I apologize to my SP's and fellow RAOK'ers for being AWOL lately.

First to my SP4 who sent me the Amazon GC - I received the Scarf Style book this weekend and I am loving it - thank you so much for the GC!

Tonight I had lots of mail waiting for me when I came home - a RAOK card from Sedie
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

buttons from my crochetville button swap buddy - I love these!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

a fun package from my other secret pal - Image hosted by Photobucket.com I don't know if you can see, but there are 2 little glass cherries and glass carrots that will make great stitch markers.

And finally - I did get some crocheting done this weekend - I finished the first scarf for my scarf swap buddy:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com It is a worsted wt cotton yarn I picked up at smiley's - I am rather pleased how it turned out. I found another pattern in the scarf style book that I will be making her too.

I hope to sit and work on my Bias tonight - if I don't fall asleep in front of the TV again.

Oh yeah - I stole this from Trixie:




You May Be a Bit Borderline ...









Your mood swings make a roller coaster look tame!

When you're up, you're a little bit crazy...

And when you're down, your whole world is crashing

Scary thing is, these moods can change by the minute!




Scary how accurate this is! Just ask David.

1 comment:

Deneen said...

Happy you liked the buttons, I tried for earth tones for you.

Glad work is going well and keeping you busy-