Monday, April 25, 2005

Stuff and such & MS&W

Pagan Extraordinaire
You are 90% Paganism Expert!
You know Paganism like the back of your hand! Maybe you even attended a few rituals, or organized some of your own. You understand how special this religion is, and keep it close to your heart. You know that it's the most ancient religion in the world, and you want to get back to your roots. Merry meet again! border=0>
Expert
Link: sitakali on The Paganism Test written by Ok Cupid


Is anyone going to MS&W - I can't wait!

If anyone is going to be around Brooklyn next week end the Prospect Park Zoo is having it's annual Fleece Fest - I volunteered again this year to show kids how to knit - stop buy if you can - it is lots of fun!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hey Colette - I don't remember if I told you, but I'll be at MS&W Saturday and Sunday. I hope we can connect - I'd love to meet you in person.

~Beth

Anonymous said...

Hiya...

Would love to take the test but the link doesn't work...

Can you fix it please?? :)

Katie*