Thursday, December 29, 2005

I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused...

Is it 2006 yet?

Argh - I am at work and totally bored - I worked this week so that if any of my sales team needed help with the new computer system training I would be here to answer questions - I have had a few phone calls, but the web site I need to get into to check my teams progress won't let me in and it is really irritating me.

I have 2 new hires here that I will be going through the demo with, but I've got to tell you - after doing this for the last 6 weeks I am really sick of this demo! I am tired, still wet from my commute and I have a headache. Yes I am in a really good mood today. The only good thing is that since I am alone in the office - I hooked my MP3 to my computer and I can listen to my playlists all day - The Stereophonics are playing now.

Just got off the phone with 3 account managers - I can not wait till this training is over! I want to break out my knitting, but I don't want anyone to think I am not working.

I have to go 'splain this again - later people.....

No comments: