Friday, February 03, 2006

Music Music Music

I stole this from Zeneedle:

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

1 - Say Goodnight and Go - Imagene Heap

2 - Looking at the World from the Bottom of a Well - Mike Doughty

3 - Sway - the Perishers

4 - Black Coffee in Bed - Squeeze

5 - You'll Never be a Man - Elvis Costello

6 - Me and Bobbie McGee - Janis Joplin

7 - We Will Become Silhouette - the Postal Service

Feel free to take this if you like

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ooo...good list!
I've been so crazed getting ready for my new job, but I want you to know that I received the scarf and hat this weekend and just love it! I'm in my new office today and it's freezing in here, so I'm wearing your scarf right now! I've worn it for the past few days and have received many compliments. I wanted to get a picture taken of me wearing the scarf and hat but my photographer/husband has been sick all weekend and can barely hold his glass of water let alone a camera. Soon I'll get pictures and post them to my blog and the International Scarf Exchange blog.

Thank you again!

Oh, and you've inspired me, too...I have some of the same yarn from Elann stashed but haven't knit with it yet. Now that I know how nicely it knits up, I plan to make a gift for my secret pal with my stash. :)