Wednesday, February 08, 2006

They've come to look you over and they're giving you the eye

So I am sitting here waching E Live from the Green Carpet - watching all the stars and the fashions and I realized that all the bands I like share a distinct style - Geek Chic. So far I have seen Death Cab for Cutie and Fall Out Guy - not into the "green carpet" look. There are a lot of people on this award show that I can't figure out. I am watching this while I wait for Veronica Mars to come on.

I have done a some work on my Romantic Cardi
Image hosting by Photobucket

and here is an update of the thread crochet cardi:
Image hosting by Photobucket

and a close up:
Image hosting by Photobucket

I think I am going to turn on Fuse or Music Choice - I need music not talk.

2 comments:

Trixie said...

What color is the romantic cardi? The color is odd in the photo. Is it yellow or cream or white? Are you on a "pale" knit trip? I think of you with RED or some other bold color. Dunno why. I just do..

Nancy Wetmore-Mathews said...

My cable went out at 8:40 last night and came back on after 10. No Veronica for me. I was devastated. Now I have to wait for Sunday!

I only saw Madonna and the Gorillas on the Grammys, she depressed me too, 11 years older than me and legs that a 20 year old would kill for...