Friday, February 17, 2006

Thursday I don’t care about you - It's Friday I'm in Love

I came home today from a long and stress-filled day at work and found a box in my mail - it was a box o'goodies from my SP:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Filled to the brim with wondrous delights - 3 skeins of Lorna's Laces is a beautiful magenta/olive/rust colorway called Vera, Ghiradelli dark chocolate squares, a CD of California Music, Tangerine lip balm, a Bead Soup bracelet kit from Earth Faire and a really cool black embroidered bag. Everything was perfect - I couldn't have picked out anything better myself!

I also received the second mixed CD from the music swap:
Image hosting by Photobucket
appropriately called Mixed CD of Happy - it is full of fun upbeat songs - me likes:-)

Tonight we celebrated the boys birthday (it was on Valentine's Day) went to Pizza Hut for dinner then came home and had ice cream cake:

Image hosting by Photobucket
at least David and the boys did - I had a piece of dark chocolate - so good!

Here are D and the b's watching Hot Shots and eating cake:
Image hosting by Photobucket

I think my next project will be this new yarn - a small shawl - maybe another FBS - I love that pattern - we will see.

2 comments:

Micky said...

Enjoy all those yummy goodies!
Happy Birthday to the boys!
:)

Trixie said...

ice cream cake
ice cream cake
ice cream cake
*sigh*

I love it. I need it. I want some more of it!

Also loved the black bag with the needlework and the new yarn and the fact that someone sent you HAPPY music.

Dark chocolate is good for your health, ice cream is good for bones, knitting burns calories and happy music helps with mental health issues.

What a totally healthy gift!!!!