Monday, August 09, 2004

Another Monday - God I wish I could go home and go back to sleep, I just can't seem to wake up this morning! Maybe because I stayed up last night attaching the trim to my stole. It looks sooo good, I took pictures, but have to wait to develop them before I can post. [I really hope Santa brings that digital camera this year]. The body of the stole is done in S Charles Ritratto in color 71 pumpkin

It is done in a lace rib pattern I got out of The Purl Stitch by Sally Melville, on the bottom I added about an inch of garter in Austerman Caprice a copper/brown color then grafted on a lace edging from Knitting on the Edge. I really looks elegant and the edging helps stretch and flatten the rib pattern. This will be a great wrap for around the Holidays or whenever I want to feel dressed up.

I ran out of mohair for my poncho and am deciding how I want to proceed. I can order another skein from Ram Wools, or I can finish this piece off and knit a second rectangle just out of the woolease and attach them together. I will have to decide when I have some time to think about it.

Tonight I have clinic and tmrw is my last Tuesday night - I have my med massage practical, so I will be studying tonight and tmrw, but after that I will be knitting feverishly!

No comments: