Friday, May 06, 2005

Finally....Friday

which means Maryland Sheep & Wool is tomorrow!! I am really looking forward to this. Of course I made a bone head mistake and forgot to reschedule a recurring payment so I have a little less money than planned, but I can live with that. I will post tons of pictures Sunday!

But right now I have pictures - look at these lovely buttons I got from Elizabeth in the Crochetville button swap:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I think they are wonderful - I have to plan something special for each of them.

This also came today - my scarves from Jessie (TurtleCrochet) at crochetville:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The colors are so vibrant - I love them!

The only thing I didn't get was the totebag I ordered - oh well - it will come in handy when I get home with my goodies.

See ya Sunday...................

2 comments:

Karla said...

Hi, Colette! I have really enjoyed seeing the buttons being exchanged in the Button Swap! I didn't sign up (didn't know about it at the time!) but it has been fun to see how creative everyone has been with their PRESENTATION! Not just "buttons in an envelope" but mounted on pretty squares and decorative envelopes! BTW, I LOVE that hat button! How cute!

The scarves you received are very pretty. I AM in that swap and have received two beautiful scarves myself along with some other goodies from Fiona. I'm still working on mine to send out but I'm having a good time doing it.

Isn't Crochetville just the BEST?!

Hope you get your totebag soon!

Jessica said...

Hi, Collette! I am so glad that you liked your scarves. I really had fun making them. I love the new pink color and will have to make me a matching green one. Crochetville is so much fun. I so enjoy meeting great people with the same interests! Thanks for visiting my blog. I am feeling better by the way and thank you. It was not sinuses after all, but is the tooth. Keeping fingers crossed and saying prayers this is just a fluke!
Love your tote bag and hope it comes to you soon!
Jessie