Tuesday, May 10, 2005

This is our lives on Holiday.............

You have probably had your fill of MS&W stuff by now but I promised pictures and here they are:

shorn sheep
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My cache - there's not much, but what there is is choice!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
brushed mohair that will become the feather and fan scarf in Scarf Style

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Rayon blend for the falling leaves shawl that I am making for the KnitRed KAL

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The most heavenly angora/alpaca from The Wool Merchant - this stuff is soo soft - I think I am going to make another FBS with it.

Bloggers:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Can you name that blogger?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The back of Norma and Sils' heads

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Beth & Rebecca

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Harlot and I

I had a wonderful time and now I can't wait for Rhinebeck!

3 comments:

Cece said...

Hey! I met you - I just didn't realize who you were. I'm the gal in the picture of Norma's head - in the white tee shirt looking away. A not-too flattering picture, but oh well. It was a fun time, huh?

Nancy Wetmore-Mathews said...

Wow we must have just missed each other. I was sitting on the grass just past the people in the first picture but I was obviously gone by the time you took it.

Sorry we didn't get to meet, maybe at Rhinebeck.

itgirl said...

Could I look any worse in that picture?