Friday, May 27, 2005

Lunch break

Thought I would pop in while I took some time to eat lunch. I survived both district meetings and thought they went really well.

The weather was really miserable and cold Monday and Tuesday - so on Sunday I started a quick crochet capelet from a lionbrand pattern. I used the fuzzy blue yarn I received from my CV secret pal. I finished it Sunday night and wore it on Monday - Love those jumbo hooks. I will post pics later. I also cast on the Falling Leaves shawl in the red/black rayon I picked up at MS&W. After having completed the FBS, I now understand these directions and it is moving along nicely. I even have the beads picked out for the finishing.

Yesterday I received a package of cool buttons from the Philippines - I post a pic of those too.

Later................

No comments: