Friday, November 10, 2006

Have you got it, have you got it in you....

No pictures today just a link - Sundara has posted the Tatami Sweater Pattern that I test knitted last month and wore to Rhinebeck. It was designed by the extremely talented Melissa Wherle - who also designed the Grannie Smith sweater ~ (that I have frogged due to my own math mistakes - and will be recasting on for in the very near future - like tonight hopefully).

This was a fun easy pattern to knit and is a very flattering design on just about anybody - I knit the size 48 and it fits beautifully - I can now post pictures of the sweater, so you will see it in it's glory soon. Sundara's yarn, by the way is amazing - the colors are gorgeous, truly fiber art. I would encourage you to buy the kit if you can - you will not be sorry!

I have so many projects either started or in cue:

Natalya fingerless mitts - 85% complete
Likker'd up Grannie - frogged and ready to cast on again on smaller needles
Shawl from Victorian Lace Today - 10% complete
Shetland Triangle for me - yarn and pattern ready
Wrap Style capelet - yarn and pattern ready
2nd Wrap Style capelet - yarn and pattern ready
Various projects from Victorian Lace today - yarn ready - charts need to be copied and enlarged
Bristow Cardigan - yarn purchased - pattern printed

I could go on and on and on...........

No comments: