Thursday, November 09, 2006

Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness, Cause all of our moves make up for the silence

Just a quick post with pictures:

The Victorian Lace today shawl
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

close up
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I had some questions on those tofu noodles I made the other night - there are 2 types - the fresh type that must be refrigerated - tofu shirataki noodles and these that I bought before I found the refrigerated ones at Natural in Forest Hills:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I ordered these from Asian Food Grocer -the arrived today.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

oooh, you started it! i really love this pattern. it is such a unique stitch.

btw, i think you are free and clear to post your pics of the sundara sweater. it went live today!

maritza said...

That is such a pretty lace pattern!

Opal said...

The shawl is looking great!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.