Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I finished my crochet ponchette last night! It looks really cute - I wore it to work today, I just wish I would have had a little more yarn - it keeps my shoulders warm, but my arms are still cold. I will post pix asap.

Tonight is the knitting meetup - it will be the first time I will be able to go. I am really looking forward to meeting other knitters! I brought my lacy poncho - I have to get a move on it - it needs to be finished this week if I intend to wear it next weekend and I need to work on the felted purse to go with it. Hopefully I can get a lot done tonight- I work right by CitiCorp where we are meeting at 7:00 - I get out of work at 4:30 so I will grab a bite to eat and go sit in B&N and knit till meeting time! Hope it does not rain - it is looking very dreary out there.

No comments: