Thursday, September 09, 2004

Last night was the pefect evening to sit home and knit - it rained all day and most of the night. I snuggled on the sofa with my lacey poncho - channel 618 on cable (music choice adult alternative) and got another 5 pattern repeats done. Just 5 more and I will be finished with the first rectange. You might wonder why I watch music i/o listening to the radio? Well there is nothing on the radio in NY any more - at least on any station I can get! Unless I want to listen to the same songs over and over all day long, my best choice is watching cable.

I think I have a yarn gremlin - I started to crochet the poncho out of some UYO I had in my stash - now I KNOW I had 1 large hand wound ball made when I frogged whatever I was originally using it for, plus at least 2 started skeins and 1 full skein. Now all I can find other than the ball is one stared skein. If I don't find the rest of the yarn, I will have to find something that will work with this, maybe in a denim blue. I really want to find that yarn. ( You don't thing the other yarns could have caniblized it? I always suspected them of breeding in the dark - but yarnicide - never!)

No comments: