Friday, September 24, 2004

The Thursday form Hell

I walked out my front door yesterday to get my car and head out to work, only one problem though - yup - my car was gone. Ok don't panic - walk up and down the block, maybe I didn't park it across the street. No - it is gone. Ok sinking feeling in stomach remembering unpaid parking tkt. Run inside call 311 - yes a car with your plate # was towed by the city marshall. You need to pay your life savings to get it back. Get David to drive me over to the marshal's office - WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T TAKE CREDIT CARDS!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Go home cursing and complaining - listening to David say I told you so.

Get up early this morning - go to bank - empty out account - pay marshal and get car back.

Did finish the posh poncho inbetween though - will wear it on Saturday and post pics soon.

No comments: