Friday, February 04, 2005

Finally Friday

I am sooo looking forward to this weekend! Not having to get up for work is a wonderful thing! I may have mentioned that I am not a morning person, I really loath getting out of bed before the sun comes up. I have to leave my house by 7am to make the express bus to midtown, this is a constant struggle for me. But the end is in site, my office here in the city is closing at the end of March and I am going back to our Queens office (which, may I add, is only 8 minutes from my apt.) This means I can sleep at least an extra hour every morning!! This makes me very happy. very. happy. Especially after this morning when I had to trudge out in the rain and through the mountains of slush to get to the bus stop!

My needles came yesterday, so I cast on Mariah - haven't gotten very far, will post a pic when there is something to see. I did some more work on they swap shawl - it is looking lovely if I do say so myself. 3 more pattern repeats and the edging and I am done with FBS - I might have a little give-a-way when I am done with that, but more on that later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a morning person either, so I'd be completely thrilled at that extra hour!

Brenda
http://brenda.typepad.com/

Maureen said...

I love the color of your FBS...look forward to seeing your finished picture. That flower crocheted bag is adorable too.