Monday, February 28, 2005

Just another Manic Monday

I am sitting here at work, patiently waiting for the snow to come. This is not making me happy as I will probably have a 3hr commute home tonight. At least I was able to move my car this morning so I will not get plowed in - not that I plan on driving anywhere anytime soon.

I had mentioned before, that my office here in the city is closing and I am relocating to our office in Queens. This is our last month here and things have gotten really really slow. I am looking forward to being busy again.

The cape is coming along nicely - I really can't visualize how it is going to work up - but the pattern is really easy and portable, so I can take it on the bus with me. I can't do that with the FBS or Mariah - Speaking of FBS - I think I can finish it by next weekend - so the next picture will be a FO!

I only watched about an hour of the Oscar's last night while crochetting the shawl - I thought Cate Blanchette, Hilary Swank and Virginia Madsen looked amazing, but I the whole I was not impressed, although can we say black looks like the new black.

1 comment:

DAWN said...

The necklace from your previous post looks so good and I love the bead board--good for you! I have to say, I think most of the ladies looked drab at the oscars. Not enough color!! the dresses were pretty, but nothing spectacular. Oh, well....I'm not a star so what do I know? Good luck with the Commute (yikes)

~ DAWN