Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday, not my fun day!

Another wet damp day here in the big city - bleh! Not how I would have liked the first few days of Spring to turn out. Oh well.

Did very little knitting or crochet this weekend - just finished some flowers to send out. I bought this amazing orangey yarn from Wendy - it is DK wt and variegated - I love the color! I also picked up a bright yellow skein of Plymouth Encore DK to go with it - I made these big yellow and orange flowers - really looked like Summer. I wanted to do somemore work on my shrug, I am loving the Saucy Cotton - I thought it would be stiff but it is not, but I was just really lazy.

I have been very busy at work - since the reps I work for found out that I took the new position, everyone wants to make sure I finish their stuff before the end of the month. I also found out today that I will be in Albany the first week of April for sure - I think I will take Amtrak up so I can relax and knit on the train. I want to take my car in for an oil change and get a complete diagnostic - I have a history of bad road trips that I don't want to repeat - unfortunately I won't be able to take it in till next weekend and, if it needs any work, I won't be able to drive it to Albany.

Later...........

No comments: