Friday, March 25, 2005

There's nothing wrong w/me - this is how I'm supposed ta be

I couldn't post yesterday, blogger/my computer wouldn't let me. I am hoping this will go through now. Last night I had lots of goodies waiting for me. First, a RAOK from Deb :
Image hosted by Photobucket.com I see another shawl in my future.

I was part of the February Flower Exchange , but never received my flower, so Dyann (who also never received a flower) and I agreed to swap. I received this: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Can I tell you how much I love this! I pinned it on to my new spring coat and now I can't wait to wear it out and show it off!

In knitting news - here is my progress on A Good Bias: Image hosted by Photobucket.com I am actually working on the back portion of the first sleeve - I should have it finished by this weekend - I would like to cast on for the second sleeve this weekend too.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the green yarn you are using for A Good Bias. What a beautiful shrug that will make--can't wait to see more! :)

Very cute flower too!

Lolly

yarnmistress said...

Hey there Colette, just checking your blog to see how your projects are coming along. LOVE that flower you recieved. How beautiful is that?

I still have your information from our Secret Pal thing and I saw that Mysteries are something you enjoy reading.... so I have a question for ya. I have some old Agatha Christies (leather bound) if you are interested. They are actually doubles, so I don't need them as I already have a copy. I believe there are about 6.

Anyway, can't wait to see how your cape is coming along.

Yarnmistress (Pam)

Lisa said...

A good Bias looks fantastic! I never received my Feb. Flower either, doesn't that suck?

Dyann said...

Hi Colette! Thank you for the flowers and stitch markers. I really like them! I'm making a plan of how to wear them, possibly one on a felted bag, one on a coat.... so many options. You've got some great projects going. I love the Good Bias and can hardly wait to see the purple cashmere shawl. Thanks again.

st. carrie said...

Yay for RAOks!