Wednesday, October 26, 2005

SP Goodies & a FO!

When I got home from work on Monday this was waiting for me:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com The reveal pkg from my Crochetville SP Megan. I am amazed at all the wonderful things she sent me - can you see the knitpicks yarn in my favorite color, the wool of the andes in natural so I can try my hand at cool aid dying, the gorgeous key hole scarf - the yarn is sooo soft and I love the color! - note cards with patterns, tea (in my favorite pumpkin spice & gingerbread) coffee (I love coffee)and note pads!!!! So much good stuff - thank you Megan!!!!

I wound the cascade 220 last night and finished the last few rows on my stole - here is a picture pre-blocking:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com and blocking:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com the wrong side is facing up, but I think it looks pretty good!

My socks on two needles: Image hosted by Photobucket.com this is the test I did to see if I could do it. I am not sure I am doing it right - is the inside ( the purl side) supposed to be facing me when I work that needle? Does this mean I have to use patterns written for this technique or adapt regular sock patterns to work this way? Does that make any sense at all?!

Look what I found:Image hosted by Photobucket.com Black Cat Peeps!!!! I bought every package the store had (only 3) I love these!

And lastly, everything has a price:


My blog is worth $13,548.96.
How much is your blog worth?


Any Buyers?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great gifts! Love the stole!

YAY peeps!

Kellycat said...

Wow! I had no idea they made purple cat peeps... I'll have to keep my eyes open for those. Your stole is beautiful, and your presents are grand.

Micky said...

Beautiful stole! In my fav color.
And yummy cat peeps. Are they really purple? I thought they looked it but when you said black, I thought it may just be the lighting. If they are purple, even better. Purple anything is good!! That would be my second fav color.
:)

Megann said...

That green stole is beautiful. Did you use a commercial pattern for it or did you make it up? I'd love to make something similar.

Anonymous said...

Your stole is just lovely! I may need that book now! Yummy Peeps! I've never seen the black cat ones!