Sunday, October 24, 2004

And now for something completely different

David and I are going shopping when he gets home from work for our anniversary presents - Wednesday is our 11th anniversary - it still boggles the mind that a commitment phobe like me has been in a relationship for 11 years. Every year we take each other shopping to pick out our gift. As usual I am taking him to the hobby store for train stuff, but this year (GASP) I am not going to the yarn store for mine. I am going to Target - I need a new bag and I saw one there that I really like and that is what I am getting.

I also need to get some other things in Target that are not gift worthy, but I need them anyway, like tights and Mr Clean.

Nothing new on the knitting front - Went out to a job related party last night at Strike, it was fun, but I definitely drank too much ( I LOVE ice cold beer ) so WW today was a stayed the same. Didn't have anytime to do any knitting yesterday, I want to work on Marilyn's poncho some more today.

No comments: