Monday, October 04, 2004

Happy Monday

Yes - it is - that is not an oxymoron.

I was added to the FiberROAK list this weekend and already got ROAK'd: an ecard from Steph wishing me a Happy Monday (see!) and a gift cert for Adagio Teas from Lisa Y. So you see - not crazy (well yeah ok - not wrong) about the Happy Monday.

Wore the lacy poncho to Knit Out NY yesterday - very very happy with this - will get David to take digital pix tonight to post. The knitout was fun - saw lots of beautiful knit and crochet sweaters, ponchos, scarves on everyone there. Also saw some beautiful yarns at the retail tables. There is a new yarn store opening up in Brooklyn I will have to check out called Yarnivore that is only about 5 miles from my house and they have open knitting on Friday nights. They had this really beautiful hemp/wool yarn by dzined that I have never seen in person, now that I have I want some - oh yes I do. Well lunch is over so back to work (no not happy).

No comments: