Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Book swap

I received a lot of positive feedback on the book idea I posted yesterday. Last night I started making a list of books - I got through 2 bookshelves! I have to type the list up and post it. I still have one more shelf of my own but it is currently blocked by my Christmas tree, once its down I will tackle that one, then there is David's bookshelf and the one in the kids room! I should have quite a few books to give away. So far it is mostly softcover novels and a few Harlequin romances that belonged to my mother. I do have a few hard covers too, it will be a very eclectic list.

I found this while blog surfing - isn't it cute? I signed up for Yarnerd's February Flower Exchange and think this would be perfect.

I finished the first hat for the Crochetville Hat Swap - it came out perfect, in my humble opinion.
I will post pic after I mail is so as not to spoil the surprise. I like it so much I am going to make one for myself too.

No comments: