Thursday, January 06, 2005

Pictures

Here is a picture of a wrap I am making from Woolease sport on size 10 needles - the stitch pattern is on the July 4th page of the knitters perpetual calendar:


This is for Shelley who wanted to see what the stitch looked like.

and


the finished necklace on my neck. I ordered some more supplies from FireMountain to make
some more pieces and I have the jeweled stitch markers I am making for my RAOK's and Secret Pals.

I am almost finished with the 2nd Hat for the Crochetville exchange, I have one more to make to send in for forwarding to the armed forces. I will post pics after they are received.

2 comments:

DAWN said...

The necklace looks really awesome on! How is your book sorting going? I saw your blog set up for it. Nice work.

~ DAWN

Marvie said...

Yep, I'm lovin that neckalce lol. Great job =)