Remember when I said that the FBS was just flying off my needles? Well in the future remind me not to say stuff like that anymore. Last night it took me 3 hours - 3 HOURS - to knit 10 rows. I tinked twice as much as I knit. I missed a yo somewhere and could not get the pattern to work out again; knit a row - no not enough stitches, rip out; knit a row, still wrong, rip out; over and over. Finally at 10:42 last night - right # of stitches in the right place, creating the correct pattern. I have one very wonky looking flower basket, but I think I should be ok (the knitting goddess willing).
I also decided to rip out the Lopi poncho I started and use that yarn for Mariah - this is the Live Lobster color yarn that I think will look cool in this sweater. Once I finish the FBS I will cast on this this one.
Then there is this - hosted by Nathania & Norma - I have the pattern and have been wanting to make this one for a long time (seems a lot of other people have too!)