Friday, January 21, 2005

It's over!

The boards are now behind me, I feel like a great big weight has been lifted off me. I just have to wait the 6 - 8 weeks to see if I passed and can get my license. That's the bad news, the good new is now I can concentrate on my knitting and crocheting.

I cast on for the FBSRedux today, and so far so good. The yarn is really pretty and the chart - so far - is easy to follow. I will post pictures later. I am also finishing up a quick large hook crochet shoulder wrap, just doing the edging - will post pix of that too.


1 comment:

DAWN said...

Glad that you are finally done with the test. Wish they could grade them immediately like the Nationals so you wouldn't have that 'down' time, but a least you can give your brain a rest. Indulge in your hobbies, while you can and keep up the positive thinking! Your GREAAAAT!
~ DAWN