Friday, January 28, 2005

Friday Fun and recipe help wanted

interchangeable
You are interchangeable.Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every
eventuality covered and every opportunity just
has to be taken. Every fiber is wonderful, and
every day is a new beginning. You are good at
so many things, it's amazing, but you can
easily lose your place and forget to show up.
They have row counters for people like you!



What kind of knitting needles are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Also a question for all you great cooks out there - I am looking for a really good recipe for a lemon tea loaf or lemon pound cake - you know the kind that tastes tart and sweet and moist and wonderful. If any one has a favorite email me at knitwitch@gmail.com

If you have a good recipe for shepards pie - I would love that too!

I am nerdier than 27% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Told you I was tech challanged.

No comments: